Please believe me when I say I am SO SORRY to have to write to IOS again- I just don't know where else to turn!
Previously I had advised that there were significant delays in my pre-ordered dolls of Levi and Erwin (pre-ordered September 2019) not being received by the selling agent Dolkus:
And then of Dolkus advising they cannot forward the dolls to me as the delivery method I paid for is not back up again yet.
It's been 18 months since the last time I reached out to IOS, hoping the issue would be resolved once the EMS delivery service was back up, however here I am hoping you may be able to give some guidance.
Dolkus now advise that while EMS delivery is available again, the prices of shipping via EMS have increased significantly, and I will need to pay the difference if I wish to have my dolls sent to me.
Depending on how I choose to have the dolls sent, that will be an extra cost of $300-$450.
I really am just at a loss- I can't afford to put more money into these dolls that I have now been waiting 3 and a half years for. My total order came to USD $3,187 - not an insignificant amount (that I currently have nothing to show for).
I have asked Dolkus for a refund, but they advise they can't refund pre-ordered dolls.
And, aside from not being able to afford the extra shipping, shipping WAS paid for when I originally purchased the dolls! I don't see why the burden of paying for the shipping fee increase falls to me, when I paid the quoted amount at the time of purchase in 2019.
So, I'm currently just stuck. Dolkus has my dolls AND they have my money, and are refusing to send either to me.
And at this time, I really would just prefer to have the refund as this huge delay and all the issues and emails have sullied the whole experience; and I'm just not even excited to potentially receive them one day :(
Is IOS able to recall the dolls on my behalf, and have Dolkus refund me my purchase please? (Paypal Transaction ID: 2VJ00765XJ5724539)
What IOS does with the dolls afterwards- I don't mind. Keep them for displays, sell them on, melt them down for future casts- I don't know.
Or, if that's not an option- tell Dolkus to send me my dolls at cost since shipping was paid for at time of purchase?
Please, any assistance or involvement from IOS would be hugely appreciated.
If needed, I can provide emails to/from Dolkus and myself addressing the issue. Please advise if you would like me to supply these.
Please help- I just don't know what to do.
I've spent so much money on these dolls I can't walk away with nothing; but I can't afford to send any more money, esp for delays and price increases I had nothing to do with.
Please. Any advise or intervention possible by IOS would be hugely appreciated.
We are sincerely sorry for all your troubles and inconveniences so far. To be honest, I don't know how to help you. This is because Dolk and our company are completely separated from each other in production and sales tasks.
Or how about supporting about $160 as shipping cost, which is 5% of your purchase price? We are under no obligation to do so, but it is the best we can offer you.
I sincerely hope everything goes well. Please reply.
I know IOS and DOLK are separate entities and work apart from each other; it's just disappointing that the ONLY way to get these dolls was through this 3rd company, not IOS directly, and now their disappointing lack of customer care has left such a tarnish on this experience that it also makes me not want to purchase from them or IOS again; which isn't fair as IOS has been great when I have contacted you about the issues I'm experiencing with DOLK.
At the very least, I hope IOS reconsiders partnering with DOLK in the future for any exclusive releases.
Thank you for the off of $160. I will get back to you shortly as to whether I will accept it or not, once DOLK get back to my latest message.
Thank you for trying.